People Are Your Competitive Advantage
BlackRain creates a trusting, approachable relationship with employees through people-centered strategies.
We can help you:
- Develop the best long-term leaders
- Create a high-performing team and hold them accountable
- Communicate changes that improve morale and engagement
- Realign your organizational structure for maximum success and sustainable growth
There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. –Dennis Waitley
Organizational Health Assessment
How would you characterize the relational health of your organization? Does the work environment bring out the best in people and allow them to thrive? Or is there a toxic climate that is diminishing employee morale and engagement?
Leaders who want to lead successful, high-performance organizations and teams must be able to answer these questions. To help you assess your organization, Dr. Jeremy Couch, a BlackRain Partners Leadership Coach, developed the Organizational Health Assessment (OHA), a survey instrument that measures how employees, managers, and leaders perceive the culture and relationships in their organization. The OHA is designed to evaluate and analyze four key behavioral indicators within an organization:
1) Mutual Trust – having belief and confidence in one another.
2) Transparent Communication – displaying authenticity and openness
3) Open Accountability – showing personal responsibility for one’s actions.
4) Team Unity – working together to achieve success for the organization.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation regarding your Organizational Health!
DiSC Personality Assessment
BlackRain Partners is an Everything DiSC® personality assessment provider. Participants learn their styles and the styles of the people they work with.
The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
We help you focus on:
- Understanding and work better with other styles, including customers & colleagues
- Building more effective and collaborative relationships
- Understanding your main contributions and challenge areas when working with others
Communication works for those who work at it. –John Powell
Employee Engagement and Management Performance Surveys
Employee surveys can help you recruit and retain Top Talent! Gathering information helps you understand the impact of management decisions, assess existing policies, and identify areas for improvement. Whether you’re interested in motivating and engaging employees or simply managing the organizational health and company culture, surveys can help.
With survey results in hand, you’ll be able to see what’s working, what’s not, implement changes and track improvements over time. If you want to know what the problem is, ask! If you want your culture to change, take action.
To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others. –Anthony Robbins