Employees Desire Growth
Leadership development should occur at every level of your company, from the receptionist to the CEO.
- How confident are you in your company leadership?
- When did you last invest in your team’s skills?
- Do you make professional development a priority?
- Are you competing in a global market with competitors that provide excellent service to both their clients and employees?
If management spent more time trying to understand employees, invest in them and lead them well, retaining top talent would take care of itself. An increase in revenue would follow!
All of our leadership development modules are customized to meet your needs and goals. Your desired outcomes are at the forefront of every session. See our hands-on approach in action for yourself at our community-based seminars. Download sample course summaries below.
Our initial no-obligation consultation (3p Assessment) will give you a peek view of our style and in-depth questions we ask regarding your People, Performance, and Profits.
- How to Build & Motivate a Respectful, Accountable Team
- Drive Productivity/ Sales by Understanding Others Personality Styles (DiSC)
- 5 Generations in the Economy: Identify, Understand, And Communicate
- Ownership Mindset is for Everyone
- How to Conduct Effective Meetings and Presentations
- Leadership 101: Servant and Transformational
- Performance Management: Setting Goals, Coaching Your Team and Providing Feedback to Achieve Desired Results
- Decision Making: Developing Critical Thinking for Problem Solving
- Interviewing 101 for Supervisors (Diversity / Law focused)
- Strategic Planning: Plan your Work, Work your Plan
- Increasing Revenue: Sales Strategies and Techniques
- Networking Formula: How to Effectively Network And Identify Qualified Leads
- Customer Service, Going Beyond the Basics
- Increase Performance: Improving Team Relationships through Accountability
- Emotional Intelligence: It is a Skill that can be Learned
- Dealing with Difficult People (Customers, Employees or Colleagues)
- Time Management: Why and How
- Harassment Prevention: Serious Business
We also offer one-on-one COACHING to grow individual leaders to meet your business demands. Whether the individual is struggling with a specific issue or is on the fast track to the executive suite or simply needs unbiased outsider advice our management and executive coaching sessions will meet your needs. A prepared leadership team is imperative to driving revenue.
BlackRain Partners builds program around each specific situation – because your business is unique.
- A wise man once asked, “What if we train them and they leave?”
- A wise woman answered, “What if we don’t and they stay?”
All of our leadership development modules are customized to meet your needs and goals. Your desired outcomes are at the forefront of every session.
Review the BlackRain Partners “Sample Course Summaries” to discover how we motivate, engage and educate employees towards improved communication and productivity. Also, review our affordable Programs for Small Businesses and Leadership Retreat Programs.